Sunday, September 10, 2017

I have moved this blog to another site

After almost nine years of posting sermons on this blogger site, Said Another Way, I have decided to move to another webhost.

From now on, if you're still interested in reading my sermons, you'll need to visit www.saidanotherway.org.

I will actually attempt to combine both of my blogger blogs, this one and Say It Another Way, on that new Wordpress blog. If it works out, I'll stay there. If not, I will be back!

Thanks for reading my sermons here. I have enjoyed having readers, and I've especially appreciated having your comments.

And thanks to Blogger! No hard feelings...I just find the Wordpress format to be more intuitive and flexible. Plus, I get my own domain name!

Peace +

Phillip Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment